Thank You For Visiting
Associate Professor Elissa O’keefe retires
To all the beautiful women of Junic and your precious families, the day has come.
I will be retiring to spend more time with my new grandson Archer and the rest of my family.
Thank you for sharing your lives with me and trusting us at Junic to care for you. I have been truly humbled to have been a part of your journey and will miss you all greatly.
I feel so proud to have helped establish a safe, supportive, and empowering place for women to come to for help and guidance and know that I leave you stronger than I found you and in very capable hands.
Trust yourself and follow your dreams.
JUNIC RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As always the Junic Specialist Centre is committed to providing you with the best services possible especially in this challenging environment as we all respond to the changing situation around COVID-19.
As you may have heard from the government announcements, healthcare workers including physiotherapists and other health care services are encouraged to remain open but with additional safe practices in place.
As such, our Women’s Health Specialist – Dr Uche Menakaya, Nurse Practitioner – Adj A/Prof Elissa O’Keefe, and Women’s Health Physiotherapist – Tabitha Webb will continue to offer appointments to our patients and continue to provide our excellent services at Junic Specialist Imaging and Women’s Centre, Coombs.
To this end, we have now integrated extra measures to reduce the rate of spread of Covid-19 in line with the government and our professional bodies’ recommendations.
- All patients are encouraged to wash their hands or use the hand sanitiser provided before and after appointments.
- We have facial masks available should you wish to use one.
- Frequent disinfection of all contact areas – doorknobs, treatments rooms and benchtops.
- Please maintain the recommended social distancing requirement.
- You have the option of remaining in your car while waiting to be called in for your appointment.
- Keeping up to date with Australian government recommendations regarding COVID -19 response
- At the time of confirmation of your appointment and when you attend, please advise us if
- You have cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Have recently returned from overseas travel.
- You have been diagnosed, or come into contact with someone that has been diagnosed with coronavirus.
- Have received medical advice that you should remain in quarantine.
Please note that this advice may change and thank you for your continued support as we continue to respond to the changing requirements of the COVID – 19 situations.
The JUNIC Team
OUR PHONE NUMBER HAS CHANGED
Tel: 02 6152 8585
a ‘one stop’ model of care for
cost effective delivery of women’s health services in the
Australian Capital Territory
community based early pregnancy & antenatal service
to women in Australian Capital Territory
global collaborations for streamlining the
preoperative work up of
women with suspected
ultrasound based approach to
preoperative diagnosis of endometriosis in the
Australian Capital Territory